Zeta Psi International Headquarters
Regional Education Consultant
The Regional Education Consultant (“Consultant”) shall have dual responsibilities, working to achieve the goals and objectives of both the Zeta Psi Educational Foundation and Zeta Psi Fraternity, Inc. The position reports to the Membership Education Director. This position is remote from the International Headquarters (IHQ), with the potential to live at the IHQ in Pearl River, NY. The specific duties expected of the Consultant are as follows:
- Work with a portfolio of assigned chapters to assist them in meeting their goals and the missions of the Educational Foundation and Fraternity.
- Through education and guidance, help the Active and Elder chapters create a safe and compliant environment for members, guests, and the communities in which the assigned chapters operate.
- Conduct Chapter visits including attendance at a chapter meeting, executive board meeting, chapter specific meetings as well as new member education, elder meetings, and University meetings as applicable. These visits include a review of chapter rosters, reports, and pertinent Zeta Psi IHQ policies and procedures. After the visit, weekly video conference will continue to support the continuous improvement model.
- Assist assigned active chapters in meeting the ideal chapter standards using an accreditation-style continuous improvement model utilizing the tools provided (BaseCamp, GreekBill, SalesForce, MemberPlanet, EverFi)
- Assist with the planning, execution, and training of the Regional LTI, Kirby Presidents Conference, and Convention programs for your assigned chapters to include registration, topic selection, and follow up.
- Serve as a resource to assigned Elder chapters and help these organizations with their local oversight of chapter operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are looking for an individual who will make a two-year commitment to the position. The position requires an earned bachelor’s degree. Initiated member of Zeta Psi Fraternity, Inc preferred but not required. The person must be eligible to work in the United States (Canadian residents may apply for a TN work visa to qualify). Salary commensurate with experience.
The position requires travel to assigned chapters, the annual convention, LTIs, and staff meetings – pandemic pending. IHQ staff are afforded considerable flexibility in their work schedule. When travelling more than a reasonable distance from their established home base, Regional Education Consultants are expected to stay in an area hotel or rented space.
Staff has an unlimited vacation policy, after communication with their supervisor. Consultants retain any loyalty points from travel. At this time, Zeta Psi IHQ is unable to provide health insurance.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis with a deadline of March 15, 2021.