Policies and Official documents
Listed here are important documents that often prove useful to all members. Contact your chapter’s assigned Regional Education Consultant if you can’t find a particular document here.
Zeta Psi Fraternity prohibits hazing in any form. Hazing is an action taken or situation created, whether on or off University or Chapter premises, to produce mental or physical discomfort, embarrassment, harassment, or ridicule. Hazing is also considered to be the creation of a situation which results in or might result in mental or physical discomfort, embarrassment, harassment, or ridicule, including involuntary servitude, often called “personal favors.” Both individuals and organizations may be held accountable for such activity.
Sexual Misconduct Prevention Pledge
As a brother of Zeta Psi, I believe it is important to create a safe environment where sexual misconduct is unacceptable, and survivors are supported.
I will not tolerate or condone any sexual misconduct or abuse – whether physical, mental, or emotional.
I will hold as unacceptable any actions, activities, or events perpetrated by either an individual or a group of individuals which are demeaning to people, whether occurring online, on chapter premises, or at another location, including but not limited to verbal or sexual harassment, stalking, relationship violence, sexual assault, or sexual misconduct.
I recognize that non-consensual actions of a sexual nature constitute sexual misconduct. I will safely intervene, report situations where consent has not or cannot be given, and encourage my brothers to do the same.
Through active chapter education and elder chapter participation, I hope to prevent sexual misconduct and strengthen the communities in which we live.
Constitution of Zeta Psi
Zeta Psi Fraternity By-Laws
Rules Enforcement Policy
Ideal Chapter Criteria
The Ideal Chapter Model sets a framework for what each Zeta Psi chapter should strive to achieve. Some of these are simple steps that any chapter can take; some may take years to achieve or be completely out of reach, given the current situation. The key is to have a cogent plan that focuses on continuous improvement. This list is the basis of the IHQ’s system of chapter evaluation and is considered by the Awards Committee in determining chapter awards.
- The ideal chapter has a clear and written process for recruitment, member education, comprehensive risk management and succession planning.
- The ideal chapter collects 100% of its assigned dues, protects its assets, and pays all debts within stated terms.
- The ideal chapter is in strict compliance with all aspects of Zeta Psi’s Risk Management Policy.
- The ideal chapter operates most effectively and efficiently with 40+ undergraduates.
- The ideal chapter consistently has a GPA higher than the All Men’s GPA on campus.
- The ideal chapter utilizes selective recruitment and an engaging member program which results in no more than a 5% attrition rate between prospective new members (bids signed) and initiates.
- The ideal chapter follows the honor campaign in all of its interactions with prospective new members.
- The ideal chapter has a 0% attrition rate of actives leaving the chapter before graduation.
- The ideal chapter graduates 100% of its undergraduates.
- The ideal chapter leads at least two community service endeavors each school year.
- The ideal chapter participates in most relevant campus activities/organizations and takes a leadership role in many.
- The ideal chapter lives in a house owned by the Elders and is always full.
- The ideal chapter embraces the Ritual of the Zeta Psi Fraternity.