The Ideal Chapter Model is a reference for what a Zeta Psi chapter should strive for in the indicated areas.
- The ideal chapter has a clear and written process for recruitment, member education, comprehensive risk management and succession planning.
- The ideal chapter collects 100% of its assigned dues, protects its assets, and pays all debts within stated terms.
- The ideal chapter is in strict compliance with all aspects of Zeta Psi’s Risk Management Policy.
- The ideal chapter operates most effectively and efficiently with 40+ undergraduates.
- The ideal chapter consistently has a GPA higher than the All Men’s GPA on campus.
- The ideal chapter utilizes selective recruitment and an engaging member program which results in no more than a 5% attrition rate between prospective new members (bids signed) and initiates.
- The ideal chapter follows the honor campaign in all of its interactions with prospective new members.
- The ideal chapter has a 0% attrition rate of actives leaving the chapter before graduation.
- The ideal chapter graduates 100% of its undergraduates.
- The ideal chapter leads at least two community service endeavors each school year.
- The ideal chapter participates in most relevant campus activities/organizations and takes a leadership role in many.
- The ideal chapter lives in a house owned by the Elders and is always full.
- The ideal chapter embraces the Ritual of the Zeta Psi Fraternity.