Zete4Life Program Enhancements
Zete4Life (Z4L) is a monthly giving program that allows you to easily donate to a chapter of your choosing via a subscription based sign-up form on our website. Based on donor and chapter feedback, the program has seen some huge changes. Starting June 2022, 80% of all contributions go to your alumni chapter and the other 20% goes back to IHQ to help expand services for the chapters. We all agree that Elder chapters need funds to provide direct assistance to our undergraduates and this is the easiest way to do that. A monthly recurring contribution — particularly when many brother participate — provide the Elders a steady stream of cash to help improve the active experience for the brothers in our chapters.
This will undoubtedly revolutionize the way our chapters fundraise and will hopefully usher in a new age of prosperity for our alumni chapters.
Interested in signing up?
If you’re a US Brother, click here
If you’re a CA Brother, click here
Have any extra questions? Check out our Z4L FAQ here: (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RRf47SMYX7mMD206dUxF8TSUMUy01kfz/view?usp=share_link)