Zeta Psi accomplished great things in 2020, despite the pandemic! None of this is possible without our alumni volunteers, donors, campus partners, and our active Brothers. Zeta Psi is very proud of this year’s accomplishments:
- 2,000 Active Brothers at 51 chapters in five different countries!
- The LTI programs reached record numbers of 784 Active and 265 Elder Brothers.
- Another Zete “first” with the virtual chartering of the Kappa Delta
Chapter at George Mason University.
- Our August Virtual Convention had over 500 participants. Next Convention will be in New Orleans (August 18-22, 2021).
- The Zeta Psi Educational Foundation (ZPEF) awarded more than $175,000 in
scholarships and emergency scholarships to over 125 students in the US, and the Zeta Psi Foundation of Canada (ZPFC) awarded $22,000 to over 50 students in Canada.
- Ron Cass (Nu/CWRU ’84) was elected Phi Alpha of Zeta Psi Fraternity,
Tom Roerden (Psi/Cornell ’83) was elected president of ZPEF, and John Lee (Alpha Theta/Waterloo & Wilfred Laurier Universities ’07) was elected president of ZPFC.
- Established the Gamma Alpha colony at the Imperial College/London School of Economics, and the Kappa Alpha interest group at the American College of Greece – Deree.
All of this takes resources, so as you are considering your charitable giving
before the end of the year please consider making a tax-deductible donation to Zeta Psi to support our activities. If you have already given this year, thank you!
We wish you all the best for the holidays and look forward to working with you
in the support of our undergraduates in 2021!