2019 has been a year for the books! Thanks to everyone who helped make this year as successful as it was – Zeta Psi wouldn’t be the same without the constant support from our alumni volunteers, donors, campus partners, and everyone else who gives their time and energy to make this organization great. As this calendar year comes to an end, Zeta Psi is very proud of this year’s accomplishments:
- We have almost 2,000 Active Brothers in five different countries
- We provided leadership training through our LTI program at nine regional LTIs, and the Kirby Phis Conference, giving our undergraduates the leadership skills to run their chapters effectively
- We completed a successful convention in Baltimore in August and are looking forward to next year’s convention in Seattle, WA (August 12-16, 2020)
- The Zeta Psi Educational Foundation gave more than $50,000 in scholarships to over 100 students in the US, and the Zeta Psi Foundation of Canada gave out $16,000 to over 50 students in Canada
- We reactivated five storied chapters at Rutgers (Delta), Syracuse (Gamma), Berkeley (Iota), Tufts (Kappa), and Lafayette (Tau)
- We were the first fraternity to establish a chapter in Paris (Psi Omicron)
All of this takes resources, so as you are considering your charitable giving before the end of the year please consider making a tax-deductible donation to either the Zeta Psi Educational Foundation or the Zeta Psi Foundation of Canada. All proceeds will be used to support our undergraduate members. If you have any questions please contact Barth Gillan (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have already given this year, thank you!
You can contribute to either the Zeta Psi Educational Foundation or the Zeta Psi Foundation of Canada by clicking the links below:
We wish you all the best for the holidays and look forward to working with you in the support of our undergraduates in 2020!