Is your chapter ready for this year’s Movember Challenge? Last year, Zetes were able to raise over $25,000 in support of the Movember Foundation.
What is Movember?
Since 2003, Movember has funded more than 1,250 men’s health projects around the world, challenging the status quo, shaking up men’s health research and transforming the way health services reach and support men. For two years now, Zeta Psi has challenged its members to raise awareness for mens health issues by growing a mustache throughout the month of November, setting and recording daily exercise goals, and raising funds in support of this initiative.
How is the Movember Challenge judged?
This year, Zeta Psi will be declaring winners in three separate categories:
- Most funds raised as a chapter
- Most funds raised as an individual
- Best mustache
There was definitely one clear winner in terms of most funds raised. Hopefully someone can give Alpha Psi a run for their money this year.
- Alpha Psi – $14,126
- Alpha Theta – $3,490
- Alpha Mu – $3,163
Participating is easy! Here’s how you can join:
- Visit movember.com and either create a new account, or sign-in with an account from previous years.
- Navigate to the “join a team” page, and search for your chapter. If your chapter doesn’t already have a team set up, create one and invite your brothers!
- Add your team to the official Zeta Psi Fraternity Network! This challenge will be used to determine this year’s standings!
- Post progress pictures of your mustache to your personal Mo Space and team pages.