Hiring Summer/Fall Intern – Fundraising
Zeta Psi is hiring a fundraising intern for the summer and fall!
The Fundraising Intern (“Intern”) shall have dual job responsibilities, working to achieve the goals and objectives of both the Zeta Psi Educational Foundation and Zeta Psi Fraternity, Inc. during a summer internship (2019) or fall internship (2019). The position reports to the Fundraising Consultant. This position is “remote” from the International Headquarters, but there is the potential to be based out of the headquarters in Pearl River, NY, if there is an interest. Compensation options will be a discussion item during the interview process. The specific duties expected of the intern are as follows:
- Research Elders’ addresses based on returned mail (mail, Circle, Foundation Annual Report) – call the Elders to make contact and confirm correct information
- Research addresses of lapsed donors to see if we need to update their contact information. Call lapsed donors.
- Look up donors in LinkedIn/Facebook and update Salesforce
- Create donor profiles for top donors
- Help make website (fundraising component) more informative and dynamic
- Help design Heritage Society information (brochure/web)
- Call/contact Elders in Heritage Society
- Call/contact Elders to follow-up on lapsed Z4L participation
- Help design a campaign for Zete4Life that would appeal to Gen Z/graduating students
- Help design a campaign for 1847 Pledge that would appeal to Gen Z/students
- Research peer-to-peer fundraising options, other fundraising opportunities
Other duties may be required, as assigned.
The ideal candidate is an initiated member of the Zeta Psi Fraternity in good standing. No prior fundraising experience is required, but a willingness to learn and to help Zeta Psi is. No travel will be expected for this position, but the ability to communicate with donors in the United States and in Canada is critical.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate preference for a summer or fall internship.