Zeta Psi International Headquarters
Regional Education Consultant
FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE
The Regional Education Consultant (“Consultant”) shall have dual job responsibilities, working to achieve the goals and objectives of both the Zeta Psi Educational Foundation and Zeta Psi Fraternity, Inc. The position reports to the Associate Executive Director. This position is “remote” from the International Headquarters. The specific duties expected of the Consultant are as follows:
- Work with a portfolio of assigned chapters to assist them in meeting their goals and the missions of the Educational Foundation and Fraternity.
- Assist assigned active chapters in meeting the ideal chapter standards using an accreditation-style continuous improvement model.
- Serve as a resource to assigned Elder chapters and help these organizations with their local oversight of chapter operations.
- Through education and guidance, help the Active and Elder chapters create a safe and compliant environment for members, guests, and the communities in which the assigned chapters operate.
- Conduct at least one in person assessment visit to each assigned chapter on a semester basis, which includes advance preparation, meeting with key Elder members, and if appropriate, university staff, and a detailed report. These visits must include appropriate review of the current Zeta Psi Risk Management policy. After the visit, follow-up on identified action items to help the active and elder chapters meet the mutually agreed upon goals.
- Assist with the planning, execution, and training of the Regional LTI, Kirby Presidents Conference, and Convention programs for your assigned chapters to include registration, topic selection, and follow up.
- Attendance at monthly in person staff meetings that are generally held in locations around the US/Canada.
- A commitment to prudent expense control.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate is an initiated member of the Zeta Psi Fraternity who is in good standing. The position requires an earned bachelor’s degree. A candidate with two year’s work experience, a Master’s degree, or honorable discharge from the armed services is preferred. All applicants must have a current Passport as well as a car and a clean driving record.The position requires travel to assigned chapters, the annual convention, LTIs, and monthly staff meetings. Weekend work is common, but compensatory time in the same week is permitted. When travelling more than a reasonable distance from their established home base, Regional Education Consultants are expected to stay in an area hotel. Regional Education Consultants are not permitted to sleep at a chapter house or student housing without the permission of the Associate Executive Director.
To apply, please send your resume to Boisvert@zetapsi.org