- Work with a portfolio of assigned interest groups, colonies, and chapters to assist them in meeting their objectives.
- Assist assigned groups in facilitating contact with local elders.
- Through education and guidance, help the groups create a safe and compliant environment for members, guests, and the community in which they operate. This is vital for both prospective and established chapters of Zeta Psi.
- Conduct in-person visits to each of these assigned groups at least once per semester, meeting with key members and appropriate university officials. Following this visit, a detailed report will be completed and submitted to Zeta Psi’s Senior Staff.
- A commitment to prudent expense control.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate is an initiated member of the Zeta Psi Fraternity in good standing. The position requires an earned bachelor’s degree. The person must be eligible to work in the United States (Canadian residents may apply for work visa to qualify).
The position requires travel to assigned groups, the annual convention, LTIs, and occasional staff meetings. Weekend work is common, but compensatory time in the same week is permitted. When travelling more than a reasonable distance from their established home base, Expansion Consultants are expected to stay in an area hotel. Expansion Consultants are not permitted to sleep at a chapter house or student housing without the permission of the Director of Chapter Services.
Please send resumes and inquiries to Max Anderson (email@example.com).