Position Length – Open immediately. Interns/temporary positions are needed for Zeta Psi’s 169th annual convention in Chicago, Illinois. The internship period will be from Monday, August 15th – Sunday, August 21st. Interns will be trained on Monday and Tuesday, and their actual work period will begin on Wednesday at the start of convention.
Description- Interns will assist the members of Zeta Psi’s senior staff in the completion of their assigned duties. The interns will help Zeta Psi staff run the convention, ensuring smooth operations throughout the week. More specific duties include, but are not limited to, helping run the check-in desk and supervising and staffing official convention events. Chicago-based applicants are preferred, as Zeta Psi will not provide travel arrangements or accommodations.
- Serve as an executive assistant to assigned staff during Convention.
- Successfully manage assigned projects.
- Perform administrative duties as assigned.
- Challenge yourself to volunteer and learn new skills.
- Support special projects.
- A willingness to jump in to help make Zeta Psi stronger.
- Strong commitment to the mission of Zeta Psi.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Prefer some public speaking and presentation experience.
- Commitment of at least 8 hours/day from August 15th – 21st
Compensation – $10/hr.