The Zeta Psi Educational Foundation is seeking a summer intern to assist with membership education initiatives.
Position Title- Membership Education Intern
Position Length- Part-time work from early June to mid-August 2017
Description- The Membership Education Intern will assist the Membership Education Director in preparing the Zeta Psi Education Foundation for the 2017-18 academic year. This is a paid position which will report directly to the Membership Education Director with oversight from the Membership Development Committee.
- Extract, vet, and organize relevant statistical data from 2017 chapter reports to be used in advanced data analysis
- Redesign the LTI presentation templates and update all current LTI courses to meet new template standards
- Review and update LTI Faculty roster and member standing for the 2017-18 academic year and recommend changes to program moving forward
- Assist in updating and authoring original LTI course content for live delivery
- Manage convention delegate registration process and coordinate complete travel itineraries for convention delegates
- Perform administrative duties in support of the Membership Education Director as assigned
- Support special projects that may arise during the term of employment
- Pursuing or completed BS/BA
- GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- An interest in instructional design and data analytics
- Prefer some public speaking and presentation experience
- Some experience with Zeta Psi Membership Education efforts preferred
To Apply- Submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “2017 Membership Education Intern Application” no later than April 30th, 2017.