Zeta Psi International Headquarters
Alumni Engagement Coordinator
The Alumni Engagement Coordinator is responsible for Zeta Psi’s overall donor management process. The position reports to the Executive Director. This position may be “remote” from the International Headquarters. The position is full-time, exempt with a planned starting salary of $34,000/year. The position is available January 2017. (The position could be held open as late as June 1, 2017.) The specific duties expected of the Alumni Engagement Coordinator are as follows:
- Increase significantly the raw number of donors as well as total amounts donated to Zeta Psi Educational Foundation (primarily) and Zeta Psi Fraternity
- Support of the Annual Fund program to include assisting contracted vendor, with special emphasis on increasing the donor population through renewal of lapsed donors and new donor acquisition.
- Creation and execution of a Zete4Life plan for each Zeta Psi chapter to support affiliated chapters.
- Creation and implementation of a plan to contact and secure commitments for the Heritage Society program.
- Maintaining donor stewardship through by thanking donors, understanding donor needs, and making staff, officers and trustees aware of major donors. Put a stewardship program in place that maintains current donors, upgrades donors to higher giving levels and gets existing donors to refer new donors.
- Ensure the data integrity of all donor records and serve as the main in-house resource for all donations in our system of record (SalesForce).
- Travel must be planned and may be authorized to support attaining these goals. Travel will include regularly scheduled in person staff meetings. The minimum expected travel is 10% – 25% per month.
The ideal candidate will make a multiple year commitment to the position. The position requires an earned bachelor’s degree and is expected to have some level of meaningful sales experience. The person must be eligible to work in the United States.
The position requires intermittent planned travel to the annual convention, major events where existing and/or prospective donors are gathered, scheduled staff meetings, and as needed to support other key objectives. Weekend work is common, but compensatory time in the same week is permitted. When travelling more than a reasonable distance from their established home base, IHQ staff are expected to stay in an area hotel. IHQ staff are not permitted to sleep at a chapter house or student housing without the permission of the Executive Director.
Except for weekends and holidays, Zeta Psi IHQ does not typically permit time-off during the week of the annual Convention or during the traditional academic terms.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.